How To Hard Reset Proscan Tablet: Model PLT7100G
This video will show you how to Hard Reset Proscan Tablet (Model PLT7100G).In order to Hard Reset Proscan Tablet you just simple need to use a combination of two buttons to reach the android system recovery screen.
STEPS: To Hard Reset Proscan Tablet: Model PLT7100G
1. Ensure that your Proscan PLT7100G Tablet has more than 50% battery charge.
2. Press and hold volume up button
3. Press and hold power button
4.Release power button after 5 seconds
5.Release volume up when tablet reach android system recovery screen.
6. Use volume down to scroll to wide data/factory reset
7.Use power button to choose.
8.Use volume down to scroll to delete all user data.
9.Use power button to choose.
10. Use power to choose reboot system now.
NOTE:If your tablet battery go dead while resetting it will brick.